10 Questions with MN Opera Intern and Future Tempo Blogger Clark Rahman

Thursday, October 6

Photo by Drew Krason
1. What’s your sign?
Libra

2. Favorite opera?
I will do top three.... That is just a toughie; it is like asking someone's favorite movie!
a. Bizet's Carmen (I am a proud francophile) http://youtu.be/jG-0_p_yefg
b. Stauss' Ariadne Auf Naxos (best memories of my life are in Germany and it is such a vocal delicacy) http://youtu.be/SzM9QOUPeI0
c. Lucia di Lammermoor by Donizetti for my Scottish roots http://youtu.be/JW5Ol3jNrJI

3. If you could have any other job in the world, what would it be?
I would be Jackie O.

4. What is your favorite dessert?
Pot de creme

5. If you had to describe yourself using three words, what would they be?
Sassy, busy, fulfilled

6. What is your favorite holiday?
Depends on what country I am in.

7. What was your first opera?
It might not count as a full fledged opera, but The Mikado when I was four years old during the Tulip Festival in Iowa. My mom was sure my sister and I would hate every moment but it has always remained one of my favorite childhood memories.

8. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
It would be sort of a cross between The Red Shoes (1939) and Breathless (1960). Don't care who plays me, as long they are smouldering.

9. Are you a morning or night person?
Night.

10. What’s your favorite thing to do in the winter?
Going on vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find us

Tempo
c/o Minnesota Opera
620 North First Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
tempo@mnopera.org

Friend Us



  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP